Saturday, May 2, 2009

OHH Robert!!


So here is my new favorite man in the World....Yes I said in the world besides my husband. Mr. Robert Pattinson is DREAMY isn't he Ash?? He plays Edward Cullen in Twilight and has a role that makes him the most desirable man in the movie industry. Not only is he HOT..but he has a great mind and is every womans dream man. You find it very hard not to compare your husband to this mythical creature he plays. Not to say that Vampires are very sexy! So I found this picture just for you Ash...it makes your mouth water just a little...well it did mine anyway and I thought it showed the sexiness of him that Cody thinks doesn't exist..so here it is just to prove him wrong. Oh and make sure Cody doesn't see you drooling..have a handy wipe close. He might get jealouse..lol. Oh and momma, I will let you borrow the books if you promise to take extra good care of them. They are the only thing that are keeping me going until the next movie comes out. I also get my fix at www.newmoonmovie.org if your interested in getting a new fix after your done reading them. Which I'm sure you will. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Have mecry! I am reading this locked in the closet so Cody can't see! Thank you Sunni you made my day!

    ReplyDelete