Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just for you Ash!

Ok stay with me...My pics are kinda messed up and my typing isn't working out like I wanted it to but maybe it will look better on the blog. I hope so. So everytime I see a sexy picture of the Twilight boys I always save them to my computer so I'm gonna have alot of fun for awhile just making your mouth water....as well as mine....don't get me wrong I don't just do this for me but for you also. No one else wants to follow me but you and my momma so I guess I'm putting all these sexy pics up for just us to enjoy. Mom do not have a heart attack...Ash and I both know how sexy these men are but you haven't read the books yet but once you do you will know exactly what we are drooling over. These guys are so romantic and loving that they could only be mythical creatures but that doesn't stop us from dreaming. I will bring you the First book and when you are done with it then I will bring the the second and so forth. Love you all. Enjoy and Ash just make sure that handy wipe is close..we all know how you get when you see pics of Rob....Mom I think Ash might need some help...Love you Ash...lol



1 comment:

  1. That's all of you got? I need more! You are so sweet to think of me! the scary thing is that most of these guys are younger than me (actually I think all of them are). Shouldn't I feel guilty or something? I feel like I'm in highschool again. I think I'm going to start rereading the books and I convinced Jean to read them. Seriously though- you have to get more pics on here! Cody can't get mad if you are drooling too so I don't feel so bad :) Love you Sunni!

    ReplyDelete