Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eye Candy!!


Here ya go silly girl. I was searching all over for new pics but just couldn't find any good ones that I liked. So I setteled with these two. They need to do more photo shoots together, they do well. The rumors say that they are dating which I think they are also but I want some real proof. Some pics of them making out on the street...that would be cool.
I know Rob and Kristen both did photo shoots after they got done filming New Moon but they haven't surfaced yet. But believe me I will be watching for them. Someone will leak them sooner or later and I will get my grubby little hands all over them and we will have weeks of drool build up on our shirts. lol I'm such a geek. Well that's all for now. Enjoy...I know that they aren't really what you wanted but I will be keeping a close eye for more. Loves ya

No comments:

Post a Comment